Position Title: Assistant Store Leader, Edina
Positions Type: Full Time
Role Description & Responsibilities:
As the EILEEN FISHER Assistant Store Leader you are primarily responsible for supporting the Store Leader in managing all aspects of the Edina store consistent with the EILEEN FISHER mission, practices and core values.
Practices: As the Assistant Store Leader you communicate our vision and lead from the EF Mission. You focus on what’s really important by setting priorities. You inspire creativity and explore possibilities. You engage your team—motivating, directing, inspiring, and involving them in decisions. You openly communicate your expectations and concerns, being present, accessible, listening and seeking to understand. You’re authentic and always tell the truth. You nurture growth in others by supporting their passions, strengths and work styles. You nurture growth in yourself; seeking to know yourself, be yourself, and embrace your authentic style. You actively infuse the work environment with an atmosphere of possibility, positive energy and a spirit of play.
Summary of Position:
- Assist Store Leader with inventory, expense control and ongoing daily operations, communications and procedures of a retail store.
- Collaborate with Store Leader to motivate, direct and facilitate associate recruitment, training and development with an emphasis on nurturing talent and growth.
- Effectively communicate (oral and written) information and ideas with store leader, associates, and customers.
- Assist Store Leader with store merchandising and visual presentation with willingness to experiment and be open and explore all possibilities.
- Embrace technology and be open to new learnings.
- Partner with Store Leader to create local partnerships through hosting special events to establish and maintain a strong community connection.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Assumes Store Leader’s responsibilities when Store Leader is unable to fulfill his/her duties.
- Must be entrepreneurial, inventive, creative and flexible.
- Possess excellent strategic leadership, time management, and organization skills.
- Should have the ability to think outside the box and be open to all possibilities.
- Passionate about nurturing a positive and supportive work environment.
- Possess the ability to identify opportunities around product needs to be support the needs of the business.
- Dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience, promoting quality service among your team through training and serving as a positive role model.
- Possess openness to experience our Brand and product, stylishly wardrobing self and customers.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies
Education: College degree preferred. May be offset by experience.
Experience: Previous retail sales experience with some management experience preferred.
Supervises: Assists in supervising sales, security, and stock staff.
Reports to: Store Leade
How To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Retailhrteam@eileenfisher.com