Was it just a month and a half ago we were ringing in 2016 with friends, family and the resolution to better something about ourselves? Amidst the busyness of our routines, it's easy to let those new year's promises slip to the bottom of our priority list. It's time to check in with yourself and determine what would make keeping those resolutions easier.
Did you decide to wake up earlier and fit in a run before you start the work day? Maybe sleeping in your running clothes will propel you to get out of bed and lace up the sneakers when it's a chilly Minnesota morning. Did you decide to be more organized at work? Pretty desk accessories, a detailed planner and a new desktop wallpaper may be just the refresher you need to stay on track. See a few of our favorite items for sticking out your new year's resolutions below.
Whether your goal is to ditch the sugary drinks, try that new kickboxing class or run your first marathon, a new workout top or a new beat-pumping playlist may be just the boost you need to (roundhouse) kick your resolution to completion.
1. William's-Sonoma Hurom HG Elite Slow Juicer: $429.95
2. Lucy Make Fit Happen Graphic Tee: $35
3. Rock my Run App: Free for the basic plan, $2.99 and up for the plus plan. Choose from hundreds of pre-made playlists by genre, beats per minutes (to match your cadence), or length.
4. Lululemon Urban Sanctuary Bag: $128
5. Breakfast Smoothie Bowls: 11 recipes to start your morning right (we're partial to the Almond Butter & Raspberry Bowl).
Whether you want to be more organized at home, at work, or on-the-go, these things will keep you in (perfect) line.
1. Pottery Barn Build-Your-Own Organizational Systems: $12-69 per piece
2. Papyrus 2016 Weekly Planner: $16.48
3. Pottery Barn Kids The Ultimate Diaper Bag: $149 (Even your better half won't mind carrying this one around.)
4. Printable To-Do Lists: Free.
5. Mint: Free. Manage your cash flow, bills and budgets all from one app.
Whether you've vowed to entertain at home more, get through a new book a month, finally start your blog or set out on a backpacking trip, these items will take you from rookie to pro in no time.
1. Papyrus, Cupcakes & Cashmere at Home: $19.95. Tips for lifestyle, interior design + entertaining.
2. North Face TERRA 50 Backpack: $159. Pack your bag and take that trip.
3. Bibimbap Recipe: Brush up on those cooking skills and make a meal inspired by a different country.
4. Barnes & Noble: Books you should get your hands (eyes) on this spring.
What did you resolve to do in 2016? Let us know your tips + tricks for staying on track over on Instagram.