Allure Intimate Apparel Retail Store Manager
Position Description & Responsibilities:
Are you a WOMAN looking for a fulfilling career helping other women feel beautiful and confident? Our "6 stores and growing" bra fitting, sleepwear and lingerie boutique is looking for a passionate, caring, energetic leader to join our amazing team and work to grow our highly-respected foundations business in the greater Minneapolis, MN area.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Meet, greet and work face to face with customers.
. Provide customers with a professional bra fitting and a beautiful selection lingerie, sleep and loungewear.
· General point of sale and retail functions.
· Train all employees to open/close, receive product, transfer, ring sales/returns and guide employees to operate independently.
· Regular review of all company guidelines and procedures.
· Prospect and recruit new employees within the area.
· Interview potential new candidates regularly.
· Onboard new hires.
· Provide feedback to our buying team on store specific inventory requests.
· Manage the list of customer's special orders and communicate with vendors and the buying team with updates.
· Brainstorm and implement in-store promotional events.
· Participate in occasional outside sales and networking events.
· Communicate with visuals staff to arrange relevant merchandise displays.
· Create beautiful in-store and front window displays.
· Drive store sales growth through clear goals and objectives.
· Create a warm and welcoming environment for our customers.
· Nourish a professional, healthy and fun working environment.
· Foster employee growth and development by hiring employees with a strong desire for upward mobility.
• Retail Experience.
• Maintain a flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends.
• Proficient computer use.
• High school diploma.
• A college degree
• Ready-to-wear retail and/or management experience.
• Excellent customer service and leadership skills with a dynamic, outgoing personality.
• Developed sales skills including a sense of fashion.
• The ability to multitask and handle multiple clients at once.
• Attention to detail.
Apply Here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/5f49890d