NIC+ZOE Full-Time Store Key Holder
Full Time Store Keyholder
We are NIC+ZOE, a fiercely female clothing brand led by designer, Dorian Lightbown and her daughter, Zoe. We are driven by one simple mission: to help women ignite their inner confidence.
Founded in Boston in 2004, the brand is widely recognized for its knitwear, distinctive patterns, and sophisticated fits. Our customizable, versatile pieces are purposefully designed to help women feel just as good on the inside as they look on the outside.
• Meet and exceed daily store sales and profit goals
• Analyze and react to business trends regarding assortment, communicating sell through, stock levels, customer feedback and opportunities to increase sales to corporate office
• Motivate staff to meet store goals and comply with company policies and procedures
• Ensure merchandising concepts are set up and maintained
• Perform and supervise store opening/closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers, and securing facility
• Conduct daily store meetings to ensure accurate and consistent brand communication with employees
• Perform inventory responsibilities including the timely and accurate processing of all markdowns, transfers, damages, shipping and receiving in order to maintain operational integrity
Skill Set Requirements
• Professional sales development and seasoned motivator to staff
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Clear communication, both written and verbal
• Strong leadership skills including the ability to communicate internally at all levels within the organization and externally with clientele
• Ability to read and analyze selling reports, identify sales trends, and react to the needs of the business
• Comfort in making decisions and mediating conflict in a team environment
• Proficient in PC based software including Outlook, Excel, and Word
Education, Experience, Etc.
• College degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a retail environment
• Must be available to work store schedule, including nights and weekends on an as-needed basis
• Can stand comfortably for long periods of time; able to lift boxes up to 50 pounds
How to Apply
Qualified, highly motivated applicants should email his/her resume, to email@example.com. Please reference ‘Store Keyholder’ in the subject line.