NIC+ZOE Part-Time Store Key Holder
Part Time Key Holder
We are NIC+ZOE, a fiercely female clothing brand led by designer, Dorian Lightbown and her daughter, Zoe. We are driven by one simple mission: to help women ignite their inner confidence.
Founded in Boston in 2004, the brand is widely recognized for its knitwear, distinctive patterns, and sophisticated fits. Our customizable, versatile pieces are purposefully designed to help women feel just as good on the inside as they look on the outside.
• Responsible for maintaining personal goals of Sales, Conversion, SPH, DPT, UPT,
• Deliver a experiential level of customer service
• Maintains highest level of customer service by demonstrating products to customers, assisting customers in trying on items, explaining benefits, features, price, quality and value.
• Maintains the spirit of ownership by demonstrating problem solving skills to overcome obstacles and challenges.
• Influence customer buying decisions through selling knowledge of quality and style
• Assist with visual product standards including replenishment and sizing
• Demonstrate commitment to loss prevention
• Perform cashier duties, maintain cash wrap area as necessary
Skill Set Requirements
• Excellent team player
• Genuine curiosity and interest in people, fashion, and style
• Exceptional selling skills
• Technical proficiency in computer applications and POS systems
• Strong personal selling and customer relations experience
• Six months of customer service experience, retail experience preferred
• Must be available to work store schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Can stand comfortably for long periods of time; able to lift boxes up to 50 pounds
How to Apply
Qualified, highly motivated applicants should email his/her resume, to email@example.com. Please reference ‘Part Time Keyholder” in the subject line.