Code of conduct
Galleria is home to a carefully curated selection of key international brands, successful local boutiques and top-notch dining. We consistently maintain the property to ensure an intimate shopping experience to our shoppers at the highest level possible.
We ask all of our guests to conduct themselves in a respectful way in accordance with Galleria’s Code of Conduct.
When visiting Galleria, the following will not be accepted:
• Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and or employees
• Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
• Any activity that disrupts the Galleria shopping experience
• Any activity that is inconsistent with shopping, dining or visiting offices for business purposes
• Any activity that disrupts the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
• Loitering or gathering in large groups
• Blocking store fronts, walkways, roadways or common areas of Galleria
• Disruptive or threatening language
• Disorderly conduct of any nature
• Firearms or weapons
Galleria is a private property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.